Have you ever wanted to enjoy lunch in Rome, New York, and Mexico City but the cost of travel was too much for you? At Venetian Terrace you can enjoy dishes from these regions without leaving North Texas. Our lunch menu includes a pasta Bolognese, a New York reuben and tacos de la calle. Experience these dishes and the surreal setting of Mandalay Canal, here in the heart of Las Colinas.
For those of you looking to experience that Dallas brunch but think you’ve had it all, we encourage you to visit us on Sunday. Our brunch menu includes avocado toast, eggs benedict and French toast to name a few. Enjoy those meals with coffee, Italian cream soda or a mimosa. Our outdoor dining patio is perfect to enjoy the warm sun and excellent food on a late Sunday morning.
I cannot say enough good things about this place. The scenery is great, the servers are fantastic; it’s really worth the money. They can accommodate small to large venues. The food was PHENOMENAL. If you do your event here, I highly recommend the duck.
Food was 5 star delicious and so fresh. Held a corporate pharmaceutical meeting and everyone loved the food. Thanks for a wonderful and warm welcome!
Beautiful location, great food and very helpful and attentive staff. If you are looking for a place for about 100 people, this is a perfect location. It’s very romantic and old world!
Beautiful Venue for Weddings and Private Parties. They also serve Lunch during the Week. The Food and Ambience was excellent. Our daughter was hired to provide Italian Accordion Music for a Corporate Event and we had a wonderful time. The Setting by the Canal and the Gondolas and the atmosphere reminded us of Europe. It was a great experience for all guests at the party and visitors passing by for an evening stroll.
Venetian Terrace is really the most romantic and breathtaking private event boutique venue space in all of DFW.
- Terrace and Piazza Courtyards for Outdoor Ceremonies
- Overhead Terrace Bistro Lighting
- Outdoor Patio Overlooking Canal for Cocktail Hour
- Indoor Venetian Reception Ballroom
- Up to 150 Gold Chiavari Chairs
- Up to 15 – 60″ Round Tables
- Up to 15 White Table Cloths
- 150 White 20×20 Polyester Napkins
- Setup and Cleanup
- Five cocktail Tables with Linen
- Three, 6ft Specialty Tables
POPULAR PACKAGE ADDONS TO REACH MINIMUM
- Add 4 Appetizers for $7.50/pp
- Gala Reception Menu – Plated or Buffet
- Sweet and Sensational Wedding Cake
- Add Gondola Ride for $225
- Add the Elite Bar Package at $17/pp for First Hour.
- Add our PA Speaker and Microphone for $50